The decision is huge and one of the most important you will ever make for your family! I created an affordable Montessori e-book PDF ($) for birth to age nine filled with real questions from real parents, out of the many email inquiries I have received over the past 15 years, including whether or not to Montessori homeschool. Want to see the TOC? Keep reading!
Table of Contents:
- Will it be hard to go from traditional schooling to Montessori-style homeschooling?
- Question about homeschooling older children and an infant
- Question about Montessori schools and special needs
- Can you Montessori homeschool your older kids?
- Should you try Montessori homeschool and regular preschool?
- Whether or not to homeschool your children this year or place them in public school Socialization question regarding gifted preschooler
- Question about elementary Montessori homeschooling
- What is the time commitment for making some of the materials?
- What do you do if your children make no use of all the great Montessori materials?
- What are the criteria to be able to call a school “Montessori”?
- Should we keep our kids in Montessori school?
- Should children spend more time at home or at school?
- Will my child lose social skills if homeschooled?
- Should you take Montessori training?
- Can I homeschool using Montessori with little training?
- Teaching Montessori at home during the summer
- Montessori support groups, using Montessori albums
- Is it too late to start Montessori homeschool with a nine-year-old?
- If you Montessori homeschool will Montessori elementary schools accept your homeschooling as a proper prerequisite?
- Can Montessori elementary homeschooling be the best approach for an only child?
Have you already decided to homeschool? Need my now free Montessori homeschool lessons?