Read and Write the Montessori Way is designed for parents who want to incorporate Montessori language, reading, and writing into their home environment with children age two and one-half to five! This 135 page PDF includes:
- over 20 lesson activities
- a 45-page printer-friendly version (text only)
- links to password-protected photo galleries
- all of the language blog posts at Confessions of a Montessori Mom
- resources (like how to make or where to buy)
- suggested books to read, and more
It is organized by age (three to five), easy to use, go at your own pace, and created by a trained Montessori teacher and mom! View the table of contents here, view a picture gallery here, and view a sample lesson here and here.